1. Can I order online?
We have a secure site where you can send us your images or select from one of our designs. Inquiries or orders placed online will be processsed within 48 hours.
2. How do I know if M. Benjamin Designs is an approved vendor for my school?
M. Benjamin Designs is on many Approved Vendor lists for schools. We can contact your school district’s Purchasing Department and verify our status prior to your placing an order.
3. How long has M. Benjamin Designs been providing custom screen printed apparel?
M. Benjamin Designs has provided high quality custom screen printed apparel since 1994.
4. May I receive a sample showing your quality of work before I order?
Yes, M. Benjamin Designs does provide samples of previously printed T-Shirts showing our quality. (A small shipping fee may apply.)
5. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cashapp, Paypal, Venmo, business and government checks, and cash. M. Benjamin Designs will accept Purchase Orders from colleges and universities; public high, middle, and elementary schools and other government entities.
6. How is your price determined?
With screen printed apparel, your price is determined using four (4) key factors:
- Type of Garment
- Quantity of Garments Per Style
- Color Of Garment
- Total Number Of Ink Colors Being Screen Printed at Each Location
7. How long does it take for you to screen print my order?
Most T-Shirt orders ship within seven (7) business days after approval of artwork. Playoff T-Shirts ship faster, often within two days. Please contact us for a custom timeline for your project.
8. Do you print with specialty inks?
We offer a wide color range of Neon, Metallics and Glitter inks. (Glitter inks are available at an additional cost.)
9. What artwork formats do you accept?
We prefer VECTOR artwork in either PDF (.pdf) or EPS (.eps) format with all fonts converted to outlines. If you are unable to provide either of these formats, please provide a JPG (.jpg) in the highest resolution available. Other formats we receive regularly and are able to work from include: .gif, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .tif, .bmp, .png